Mortadella al Tartufo is a type of cold cut made from finely ground pork and mixed with pieces of pork fat and black Truffle… Then, this product is salted, seasoning is added and finally slowly cooked in an air oven instrument for about a day.
The surface of this dish is always velvety and has an eye-catching bright pink color. Standing out on the pink color are small pearly white squares of fat taking up about 15% of the meat’s weight, dotted with a little spice and Truffle to make the dish not only delicious but also adds an aesthetic value to it.
“Mortadella” in Italian means mortar, referring to the process of manually pounding the meat until smooth, thereby creating the ideal deliciousness of the dish. Since ancient times, this famous Bologna specialty has always appeared on the banquet tables of European aristocrats. Meat at that time was richer in protein, cholesterol and salt than it is today.
Mortadella al Tartufo has a strong and slightly spicy aroma typical of this world renown mushroom. When you eat, do you realize that even though the ham has reached your stomach, its delicate scent still lingers in your mouth for a long time? That’s what makes anyone who has eaten this dish once have to come back to enjoy it again and again.
Mortadella al Tartufo is a product widely used in the kitchen and suitable for various recipes. The ham can be diced in appetizers or thinly sliced with bread. This is also the main character in the dish of the Bolognese culinary tradition as an ingredient to make the famous Tortellini filling.
- Product: Mortadella al Tartufo
- Product type: Italian cold cut
- Weight: 700g
- Brand: Gianni Negrini
- Origin: Italy
- Pork, pork tripe, salt, black pepper, black truffle (Tuber aestivum) 1%, honey, flavorings, spices,..
- The product is pre-processed and can be eaten directly.
- Mortadella can be eaten with cheese and other cold cuts, served with bread, wine, salad,…
- This is also one of the typical ingredients to prepare European dishes such as pasta or pizza…
- Preserve at 2-5 Celcius
- This is a natural source of protein with high biological value, minerals and vitamins.
- Not suitable for the usual diet of overweight people, as well as people with blood pressure, etc.
NUTRITIONAL VALUES – MORTADELLA AL TARTUFO
|Calories||1125 kJ / 271 kcal|
You can also find our e-shop below: