A pasta maker you’ll adore and use! With Regina, you may make five distinct types of short and long pasta in a small, adaptable package.
Pasta Dough Ingredients
- 250 grams each of soft-wheat 00 flour and durum wheat flour (semolina)
- 5 whole eggs and up to 250g of water
- Place the eggs and water in the center of the basin after adding the flour. With a fork, combine the water and eggs. Never add salt!
- With your hands, knead the dough until it is uniformly smooth. Add extra water if the dough is too dry; some flour if it is too wet. Never let perfect dough stick to your hands. Take the dough out of the bowl, and set it on a flour-dusted surface.
- Turn the crank after placing a little piece of dough in the smooth rollers.
- Use the slicer to cut the pasta once it has reached the appropriate length and formats. Pasta that has just been cut should be spread out on a towel or cloth and floured.
- Depending on thickness, homemade pasta cooks in only 2-4 minutes. Once the pasta begins to float, it is done.