The most widely used device for making homemade, fresh pasta. Symbol of Italian design. Thanks to the numerous accessories, the Atlas 150 makes it simple to prepare lasagna, fettuccine, and tagliolini.
Pasta Dough Ingredients
- 250 grams each of soft-wheat 00 flour and durum wheat flour (semolina)
- 5 whole eggs and up to 250g of water
- Place the eggs and water in the center of the basin after adding the flour. With a fork, combine the water and eggs. Never add salt!
- With your hands, knead the dough until it is uniformly smooth. Add extra water if the dough is too dry; some flour if it is too wet. Never let perfect dough stick to your hands. Take the dough out of the bowl, and set it on a flour-dusted surface.
- Turn the crank after placing a little piece of dough in the smooth rollers.
- Use the slicer to cut the pasta once it has reached the appropriate length and formats. Pasta that has just been cut should be spread out on a towel or cloth and floured.
- Depending on thickness, homemade pasta cooks in only 2-4 minutes. Once the pasta begins to float, it is done.