Extra Virgin Olive Oil Oro Di Puglia IGP (500ml) – PANTALEO
This particular olive oil is excellent for spreading over salads, dips, and other foods because of its potent, fruity flavor. The consumption of extra virgin olive oil, which is strong in antioxidants and has a number of health advantages, can lower your chance of developing heart disease, stroke, and several types of cancer.
The unrivaled geographical and climatic characteristics of its soils, and the culture techniques and extraction methods used throughout the Puglia region all contribute to its incredible range of sensory qualities.
This oil’s grassy flavors and notes of raw artichoke are a result of pressing early-harvested olives while they are still green. This dressing is ideal for a wide range of dishes because it achieves a delicate balance between sour and bitter. Ideal for adding flavor to a fantastic salad or as a dressing for vegetables, grains, meats, fish, or crustaceans.
- Milan International Olive Oil Award 2021 – Platinum
- Milan International Olive Oil Award 2022 – Winner
- Name: Extra Virgin Olive Oil – Olio di Puglia IGP
- Packaging: Plastic Bottle
- Contents: 500ml
- Brand: Pantaleo
- Origin: Italy
Extra Virgin Olive Oil can be found in just about any Italian dish. This is an oil that is loved by many for its exceptional health properties. Some of the common uses of this particular oil can be listed as:
- Make salad dressing
- Quick pasta sauce
- Make garlic oil, pesto, hummus
- Pour directly over soups or sandwiches
- Olive oil should be stored in a cool place, away from direct light. If you store the oil in the refrigerator, the oil may solidify. This is a normal response to low temperatures and is not a sign of oil failure.
Did you know that extra virgin olive oil is highly beneficial to your health in addition to being well renowned for its delectable flavor and adaptability in cooking?
- Rich in Antioxidants, which are compounds that protect the body.
- Reduces Inflammation – Inflammation is a natural response of the immune system to injury or infection. However, chronic inflammation is associated with a wide range of health problems, including heart disease, diabetes, and cancer. Extra virgin olive oil has been shown to reduce inflammation in the body, thanks to its high levels of anti-inflammatory compounds.
- Lowers Cholesterol
- Protects Brain Health
- Aids Digestion – Olive oil has been shown to improve digestion by stimulating the production of digestive enzymes. It can also help to relieve constipation by lubricating the digestive tract.
- May prevent Cancer – Several studies have found that a diet rich in olive oil is associated with a lower risk of cancer. The anti-inflammatory and antioxidant compounds in olive oil may help to prevent cancer by reducing inflammation and protecting cells against damage.
- Helps with weight loss – Despite its high calorie count, it can actually help with weight loss. The monounsaturated fats have been shown to reduce appetite and increase feelings of fullness, leading to a reduced calorie intake.
Ngoài ra, bạn có thể đặt hàng tại các trang thương mại điện tử của LUNA JSC với nhiều ưu đãi:
SHOPEE: LUNA – Nguyên liệu & thực phẩm Ý chính hãng
LAZADA: LUNA – Nguyên liệu & thực phẩm Ý chính hãng
There are no reviews yet.