Extra Virgin Olive Oil 100% Italian
One of the highlights of our production is our Italian extra-virgin olive oil, which is created using only the best, carefully chosen Italian olives. This 100% Italian extra-virgin olive oil retains the scent of wholesome just-ripe olives from the time it is picked until it turns from green to dark brown when used straight from the bottle.
The most distinctive quality of our extra-virgin olive oil is its balanced nature, which is never forceful. Fresh olive flavor and medium-intensity bitter and spicy tones in Italian extra-virgin olive oil make it the ideal addition to salads, meat or fish meals, as well as with pulses or just drizzled over grilled veggies or bruschetta.
- Platinum Award ‘Olioofficina “Le Forme dell’Olio” 2021’
- Gold Tasting Cup ‘MIOOA 2020 Olioofficina’
- Gold Award ‘Olioofficina “Le Forme dell’Olio” 2021’
- Name: Extra Virgin Olive Oil 100% Italian
- Packaging: Plastic Bottle
- Contents: 1000ml
- Brand: Pantaleo
- Origin: Italy
This is an oil that is loved by many for its exceptional health properties. Some of the common uses of this particular oil can be listed as:
- Make salad dressing
- Quick pasta sauce
- Make garlic oil, pesto, hummus
- Pour directly over soups or sandwiches
- Olive oil should be stored in a cool place, away from direct light from 18 to 22 C. If you store the oil in the refrigerator, the oil may solidify. This is a normal response to low temperatures and is not a sign of oil failure.
Did you know that extra virgin olive oil is highly beneficial to your health in addition to being well renowned for its delectable flavor and adaptability in cooking?
- Rich in Antioxidants, which are compounds that protect the body.
- Reduces Inflammation – Inflammation is a natural response of the immune system to injury or infection. However, chronic inflammation is associated with a wide range of health problems, including heart disease, diabetes, and cancer. Extra virgin olive oil has been shown to reduce inflammation in the body, thanks to its high levels of anti-inflammatory compounds.
- Lowers Cholesterol
- Protects Brain Health – It may help to prevent age-related cognitive decline and reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s disease. This is thought to be due to the anti-inflammatory and antioxidant compounds in olive oil, which protect the brain against damage.
- Aids Digestion – Olive oil has been shown to improve digestion by stimulating the production of digestive enzymes. It can also help to relieve constipation by lubricating the digestive tract.
- May prevent Cancer – Several studies have found that a diet rich in olive oil is associated with a lower risk of cancer. The anti-inflammatory and antioxidant compounds in olive oil may help to prevent cancer by reducing inflammation and protecting cells against damage.
- Helps with weight loss – Despite its high calorie count, it can actually help with weight loss. The monounsaturated fats have been shown to reduce appetite and increase feelings of fullness, leading to a reduced calorie intake.