Categories

Cor di Vin 95 Rosso Veronese IGT

1.320.000 

“Cor di Vin” means from the ‘heart of the wine’ in Veronese dialect, while 95 represents the percentage of typical grapes found in this complex wine. The wine is made of 95% Corvina (variety used to make Amarone), and the remaining 5% being the Marselan variety (french grape that is a crossing between Cabernet Sauvignon and Grenache).

Categories ,

MATURATION

The characteristic of this wine is its late harvest; 15 months aging in months in small French oak barrels (the oak itself selected from the best French wood and medium roasted); and, 5 to 7 months aging in bottle before put to market.

SERVING SUGGESTIONS

A wine of high caliber and distinctive taste, it is best served with aged cheese such as aged Pecorino or Caciocavallo or high-grade beef.

 

Winery

Region

Bottle

750 mL

Grape(s)

, ,

Alcohol Content

14%

Wine Type

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Cor di Vin 95 Rosso Veronese IGT”

Your email address will not be published.

Cart